We are pleased to announce that The Lost Gardens of Heligan are now open to all visitors once again. To enable us to open we have followed COVID-19 government guidelines and have implemented essential measures across the Heligan site to keep our visitors and staff safe.
We ask that all visitors pre-book their tickets by clicking here. Please note that Heligan Members and Heligan Local Pass holders will also need to pre-book tickets.
Important information before you visit
As your visit will differ from previous visits, we kindly ask that all visitors click here to download and read our key information sheet prior to their visit. To download a map of The Lost Gardens of Heligan prior to you visit, please click here.
To pre-book your tickets, please click here.
Key points –
- Pre booked tickets are now essential for ALL visitors, including Heligan Members and Local Pass Holders
- Tickets for March - September can now be pre-booked.
- We kindly ask that you keep a 2m distance from all staff and other garden visitors at all times.
- Please follow all directional signage, use the hand sanitisation points and keep to the right hand side of pathways
- Please postpone your visit to us if you or any other member of your household has displayed any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- Please love the Gardens as much as we do and take your rubbish home; leave us only your footprints. Thank you
We look forward to welcoming you and hope you enjoy your visit.
|Daily Opening Hours - March 2021|
|The Gardens & Estate||10:00am - 5:00pm (Last admission 5:30pm)|
|Heligan Plant Centre||Monday to Saturday from 10:00am - 5:00pm, Sundays: 11:00am - 5:00pm.|
|The Heligan Shop||Closed|
|Heligan Takeaway - offering light refreshments and ice creams.||10:00am – 3:30pm|
|Steward’s House Tearoom - takeaway offering light refreshments and ice creams.||10:00am – 3:30pm|