The Lost Gardens of Heligan to reopen on Wednesday 3rd March,
The Lost Gardens of Heligan are set to reopen again on Wednesday 3rd March, exclusively to our Members and Local Pass holders.
The third lockdown saw us close our gates as Covid case rates in the county rose dramatically. Now, as the county looks towards a gentle reopening over the next few months, we’re looking forward to welcoming welcome local visitors, just in time for spring.
We are delighted to be able to once again welcome our local audience to the gardens as the beauty of spring begins to unfold. It’s such an important season full of hope and new life, as bulbs burst from the ground and blooms unfurl on Heligan’s historic collection of rhododendrons, camellias and magnolias. We all need some hope right now and nature is ready to provide that for us.
We ask that all visitors pre-book their tickets by clicking here and take the time to click here to download and read our key information prior to visiting.
Throughout March, we will once again be offering all residents of Cornwall and Devon the opportunity to purchase a Local Pass; for the cost of just one garden entry, pass holders are invited to return as many times as desired, during normal garden opening times, for the next 12 months, free of any charge.
As with many things and considering social distancing rules, the way that Cornwall and Devon residents can take up this offer has also changed and purchasing your Heligan Local Passes in advance is now essential.
Details of how to purchase a local pass will appear online on Monday 1st March.
If you already have a Heligan Local Pass that you would like to renew please click here.
To enable us to open we continue to follow COVID-19 government guidelines and have implemented essential measures across the Heligan site to keep our visitors and staff safe.
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan will be open 10am – 5pm Wednesday – Sunday throughout March.
- Pre booked tickets are essential for ALL visitors.
- All visitors must follow all COVID-19 government guidelines and must not travel outside of their local area.
- We kindly ask that you keep a 2m distance from all staff and other garden visitors at all times.
- Please postpone your visit to us if you or any other member of your household has displayed any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- Please love the Gardens as much as we do and take your rubbish home; leave us only your footprints.
We look forward to welcoming you and hope you enjoy your visit.