Changes to Garden Opening from Saturday 4th July 2020
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for supporting The Lost Gardens of Heligan throughout these difficult times.
With government rules being relaxed, we are pleased to announce that our gates are now open to visitors seven days a week.
We will continue to operate our timed ticketing system which is vital to enable us to manage social distancing throughout The Gardens and Estate.
Visitors will be pleased to learn that our Jungle Rope Bridge, The Hide, Outdoor Adventure Play Areas and additional catering outlets will open from Saturday 4th July.
As your visit will differ from previous visits, we kindly ask that all visitors please click here to download and read our key information sheet prior to their visit.
To download the latest visitor access map of The Lost Gardens of Heligan prior to your visit, please click here.
Tickets for September and October are now on sale and can be purchased by clicking here.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Lost Gardens of Heligan and hope you enjoy your visit.
Key points –
- Pre booked tickets are now essential for ALL visitors, including Heligan Members and Local Pass Holders.
- We ask that you book a time slot for your visit to help us maintain social distancing.
- We kindly ask that you keep a 2m distance from all staff and other garden visitors at all times.
- Please follow all directional signage, use the hand sanitisation points and keep to the right-hand side of pathways
- Please postpone your visit to us if you or any other member of your household has displayed any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days
- Please love the Gardens as much as we do and take your rubbish home; leave us only your footprints. Thank you