Services Assistant (Cleaning)
The Look and feel across all areas of the Lost Gardens of Heligan is vital for ensuring a world class experience for our visitors. We are looking to recruit an additional services assistant, to join our Clean Team within the dedicated Garden Experience Department. If you feel you have the right skills and qualities, we look forward to hearing from you.
To carry out the following tasks:
- Amenity cleaning (toilets, baby change etc.)
- Litter picking
- Emptying waste bins (including dog bins) around the site
- Any other items onsite that lead to the cleanliness and visitor experience such as, cleaning windows, emptying guttering etc.
- Cleaning of offices, retail outlets, catering outlets etc. when required as requested by the supervisor.
- Ensuring high levels of cleanliness to ensure covid safe practice and hygiene across site for visitors and staff.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate cleaning experience to a high standard
Qualities you will need to display:
- A desire for things to look their best
- A friendly warm attitude as you will come into contact with our guests
- A flexible outlook and be adaptable to change
- Full driving licence
- Excellent team work
- An enjoyment of the great outdoors.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Staff benefit scheme including free family entry to Eden and Heligan during employment and discounts on local attractions
- Free Parking
- Discounts on retail within the Gardens and any associated companies
- Discounted staff meals within our tea rooms
- Working predominantly outdoors in a beautiful setting.
To to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be good in this role to services.[email protected]
£8.91 per hour. Fixed term contract until 4th January 2022