Seasonal Visitor Services Assistant
The Lost Gardens of Heligan are looking to welcome a new part time Seasonal Visitor Services Assistant to work in our Visitor Reception.
Visitor Services Manager
This post would consist of 2-3 days including some weekends, with flexibility to cover holiday/sickness when required.
- Being the first point of contact for arriving Members
- Answering email and telephone enquiries
- Selling Memberships
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Office administration and support across the company
- Dealing with customer feedback
- Helping customers with online bookings
- Lost property collection
- Championing access and carrying out mobility scooter inductions
- Experience working in a front of house/customer service role, ideally within a Reception setting
- Experience with Memberships and the Merac system is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Heligan and its history
Qualities you will need to display:
- Friendly and approachable
- Good telephone manner
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Staff benefit scheme including free family entry to Eden and Heligan during employment and discounts on local attractions.
- Free parking
- Sociable hours with no shift work
- Discounts within retail
- Discounted staff meals within our hospitality outlets.
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a cover letter/personal statement (no more than 1 side of A4) explaining why you would be great in this role to [email protected]