Seasonal Retail & Ticketing Assistant
The Lost Gardens of Heligan are looking to recruit a team of seasonal assistants to work within the busy and successful Retail and Ticketing Department. Working within our ticketing office this role ideally suits someone who strives to uphold the best customer service at all times. You will be flexible, hard-working and always looking to enhance our visitor experience.
Roles are from now until October. There are several positions available. You must be able to commit to the season.
Head of Retail, Ticketing & Commercial Procurement
- To be responsible for all activities involved in the day-to-day running of the Ticket Office and Shop at our award-winning visitor attraction.
- To work with the existing team to cover a seven-day week, including weekend days, holiday and sickness etc. as arranged by rota.
- To be aware and comply with company Health and Safety regulations.
- Perform daily open and shut down procedures.
- Deal with customers in a manner that will further an enjoyable visitor experience.
- Selling goods and handling payment for such goods.
- Responsible for tills and card facilities.
- Offer advice and answer questions regarding the shop, ticketing, and Heligan.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Have a polite manner, believing in good customer service.
- Confidence in varying situations, particularly in a sales environment.
- Smart appearance.
- Experience in Customer Service would be beneficial although full training will be given
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Staff benefit scheme including free family entry to Eden and Heligan during employment and discounts on local attractions.
- Free parking.
- Discounts within retail.
- Discounted staff meals within our hospitality outlets.
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a cover letter/personal statement (no more than 1 side of A4) explaining why you would be great in this role to [email protected]