Marketing & Media Assistant
The Heligan Marketing & Media Department is looking for an enthusiastic team player to join them in this fast paced, exciting and varied role.
The Lost Gardens of Heligan, Pentewan, St. Austell, Cornwall PL26 6EN
Marketing Manager & Digital Media Manager
- Participation in the gathering of the latest garden and estate news and information to be processed and produced, on-site, in our regular e-newsletters, media releases, offsite promotions and via our digital and social media channels.
- Assisting the Marketing Department Team with offsite shows/exhibitions and promotions, both in and out of county.
- General office administration and responsibilities to the Marketing Department, this will include answering incoming telephone calls, updating databases, dealing with general and media enquiries and responding to photographic requests.
- Assisting with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Research and development of marketing leads and ideas.
- Creative input into Marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Team in helping to deliver the marketing strategy, achieving targets, assisting in campaigns and upholding the company branding and ethos throughout all communications and output.
- We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic communicator with excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- ICT skills including experience in Microsoft Office and an understanding of social media and website administration
- Five GCSEs grades A-C as a minimum including Maths and English.
- Excellent attention to detail and proofing ability.
- An interest and ability to take a winning photo would be advantageous. Photoshop skills preferred but not essential
- Candidates with a real passion for The Lost Gardens and/or an interest in gardens, food wildlife animals, food, nature and the countryside would be preferable but not essential.
- Marketing experience would also be preferable but not essential as training will be given.
- A sense of humour is essential!
- You should be flexible in your approach to working hours as we cover a seven-day working week and evening events.
- Hold a clean full UK driving licence.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Staff benefit scheme including free entry to Eden and discounts on local attractions and retail during employment.Free Parking
- Sociable hours with no shift work
- Discounts on retail within the Gardens and any associated companies
- Heavily discounted staff meals
25-40 hours per week, permanent. Flexible for the right candidate.
£19,000 pro rata
How to apply:
Please email your CV along with a personal statement/covering letter (no more than one side of A4) explaining why you would be perfect for this role to [email protected]
Deadline for applications
Wednesday 31st July
Provisional Interview Dates
12th – 16th August.