Catering Manager/Assistant Catering manager
- Working in the dish wash/pot wash area - this is a very busy area as the tea rooms can serve in excess of 1000 people in peak season and forms the majority of this role
- Cleaning food preparation areas.
- Some food prep when required.
Qualities you will need to display
Experience is not essential as full training will be given but the following are desirable skills/qualities:
- Ability to maintain a fast working pace
- Friendly warm personality. A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Hard worker who is punctual and motivated
In return you will be rewarded with
- Staff benefit scheme including free family entry to Eden during employment and discounts on local attractions and retail after probationary period.
- Free Parking.
- Sociable hours with no shift work.
- Discounts on retail within the Gardens and any associated companies.
- Free meals within the catering team.
To be discussed at interview.
How to apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]