The Lost Gardens of Heligan are looking to recruit a team of seasonal assistants to work
within the busy and successful Catering Department.
These include the Heligan Tearoom and Stewards House, as well as multiple seasonal outlets
such as Barbeques, Pizza area and ice cream huts. Serving in excess of 2000 visitors a day in
peak season this role requires dedicated and flexible people who strive to maintain high
customer service at all times.
Part time and full times roles available with some ideally working around college or
There are several positions, including front of house service and back of house in the kitchen
and pot wash.
Come and join our friendly team!
- Serving visitors from a number of outlets including coffee, hot food, ice creams and cakes.
- Cash handling and till use.
- Clearing tables and helping in wash up when needed.
- Opening and closing procedures such as clear downs.
- Cleaning the food and beverage areas as required.
- Maintain and advance on the Heligan standards set by the Manager.
- Back of house roles within the kitchen and pot wash.
Experience is not essential as full training will be given but the following are desirable skills:
- Barista training.
- Previous experience in catering.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Customer comes first approach with a genuine love of service.
- Friendly warm personality.
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Flexibility and a willingness to embrace change.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Staff benefit scheme including free family entry to Eden during employment and discounts on local attractions and retail.
- Free Parking
- Sociable hours with no shift work
- Discounts on retail within the Gardens and any associated companies
- Free meals within the catering team
To be discussed at interview
How to apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]